Friday, August 2, 2013

Hi Todd
I am impressed!  Your blog looks like you've been doing this for years.


  • I really like the fact that it is so user friendly.  It's very easy to navigate and find what I'm looking for.
  • I'm sure blogs are a work in progress, so I'm not sure what could make it better until I see it!  At first I was wondering if the calendar was big enough (my old eyes struggle sometimes), but as I went through some of the months, it was easy to read.
  • I like having the Pages on the left and the Labels being in a list of bullet points.  I also liked the notebook paper template you used for the form.  I loved the cheeky quotes at the bottom!
  • I can't think of any gadgets that weren't useful.  
  • I do like the template.  As a matter of fact, I was going to change mine today.  You gave me some great ideas!
  • Any other useful information....I didn't notice, are you going to have a spot for pictures of your students?  I can envision a slideshow of the plays you are directing.  Also, I noticed you don't have all of the class blogs listed...did we not invite you?  :)
Have a great start to your school year, Todd!  It's fun to get to "hang" with non-elementary teachers too!

Angie

No comments: